Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bonus: The Last Time I'll Ever Be 29

Tomorrow is my birthday. And tomorrow starts my photo adventure...a new challenge every 30(ish) days of my thirtieth year. Today I documented how I spent the last day of my twenties.

The same thing I do every morning, Pinky. I'm going to have a Diet Dr. Pepper.

Then catch up on a few blogs. Such as “A Beautiful Mess” (total girl crush); “matt, liz and madeline” (read this with tissue) and “Design Sponge” (pretty much want everything there).


At work I helped some folks out with really easy stuff that made them think I was a computer genius. Obviously this called for a pair of chic computer genius glasses, which I did not have thanks to my silly perfect vision. So I made some. (Apparently it also called for doing something weird with my bottom lip...not sure where that gully on right came from.)


Then it was my favorite time of the work day: shopping break (aka lunch)! To maximize shopping time, it is best to eat as you drive. Lucky for my shopping habit, I adore trash food. I suggest the $2 chicken burrito meal deal at Taco Bell. (Let it sit straight up for a little bit so the juices can sink down to the bottom and your last few bites will be outstanding!)
P.S. It’s $2.20 now. What?


And I listened to a lot of Bob Seger. This probably has more to do with my unhealthy obsession with Bob Seger than the last day of my twenties. Come to Poppa.


Tomorrow we ship Kyle off to Washington (state). We had Panang Curry for our last (for now) supper.


Getting ready for my last few waking minutes of being a twenty-something.

No comments:

Post a Comment